Why Is This Cordless Battery Powered Hedge Trimmer Your Perfect Solution?
- Our Cordless Hedge Trimmer has a Powerful battery: The 20V max Li-long battery will last long when fully charged and it can be quickly charged for about 1 hour. It has decent power for an electric trimmer when doing garden and yard work
- Our Battery Hedge Trimmer is Lightweight & maneuverable: The Battery Powered Hedge Trimmer is only 4.63lbs/2.1kg without a battery, also portable for women to take it anywhere. Lightweight and maneuverable, it gets the job done.
- Our Battery Operated Hedge Trimmers Have a 20″ dual-action blades: The 20-inch length and 1/16 inch thickness of cutting blades up to 5/8 inch cut capacity, which is approximately 1350 strokes per minute, easy trimming of most bushes and hedges
- Electric Hedge Trimmer Cordless has an Ergonomic handle design: A full wrap-around handle and handguard design will provide great comfort and control while cutting, you can also engrave in different directions through the grip for the front hand
- Package & usage: The package includes 1 cordless hedge trimmer, 1 blade guard, 1 battery charger, 1 battery pack, and 1 instruction book. Before operating this hedge trimmer, please read the enclosed instruction book completely
Frequently asked questions :
Q1 : How to remove the blade guard? I saw your answers!
A1 : Hi , There are no snaps on the black blade cover, so It can be easily removed. You only need to grasp the black blade cover and pull it toward the front. In this way, the cover can be removed. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again. Hope this helps.
Q2 : Will this cut Leyland Cypress & burning bushes?
A2 : Hi , The hedge trimmer’s cut capacity is up to 5/8 inch, please cut bushes within the cut capacity.
Hope this helps. Thank you! Best regards,
Q3 : Can you attach an extender pole to this and if so where can I purchase one?
A3 : Hi, You had better not attach an extender pole to this trimmer for your safety.
Thank you! Best regards,
Q4 : How to remove the black blade cover?
A4 : Hi, Just press the cover and remove it carefully. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Hope this helps.